The Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette is a new addition to my make up bag and it’s became an instant favourite!
I already own the Naked 3 Palette which I love but it’s a very pink based palette where as number 1 is much more neutral with both matte and shimmery shades.
Coming in at £38.50 the palettes are on the pricey side but they’re soooo pigmented and pretty and if you want to treat yourself or fancy adding a little high end to your routine I recommend splashing out on number 1 first (maybe that’s self explanatory haha) as it’s so versatile and you can get so many different looks with it!
I’m going to show you step by step in both pictures and a video my really easy every day eye make up look using Naked 1! 🙂
- The eyeshadow primer I use is actually the testers that come with the Naked palettes, these honestly last forever! I use the original one most days – just make sure
it’s set before you start to apply your eyeshadow!
- I usually use so many different brushes but I’ve tried to use as few as possible for this routine as it’s a really simple look! To apply the first colour I am using the brush that comes with the Naked palette and I’m using the fluffier side!
- Using this brush I add Buck into my crease – don’t worry if this goes on really dramatic and looking like a child has done it! Blending is going to be your best friend 🙂
- Now using a clean fluffy brush (I’m using the Zoeva 227 which is a much cheaper dupe of the MAC 217) I blend Buck out into my crease with Naked – this softens the harshness of Buck and adds to the smokey look
- Blend blend blend!!
- I am then using an Ecotools brush to apply Sin all over the lid (you might want to wet your brush or add a bit of MAC Fix+ spray for extra pigmentation)
- Once I’ve added Sin I then like to go back in with a mixture of Naked and Buck into the crease
- Going back to the Urban Decay brush I then use the other, smaller side, to apply Virgin under my brow bone and in to the inner ducts of my eyes to brighten it up a little
- Finally I then go under the bottom lash line with a mixture of Sin and Buck to bring the whole look together! <3
Below is a little video of me doing all of these steps! ( Ignore the ugly faces I pull while applying my make up, I didn’t realise how bad they were til editing this! 🙁 )
Let me know in the comments your favourite looks using the Naked 1 palette 🙂
Thanks for reading/watching,