I’m the first to admit that the effort I put into getting ready day to day is certainly not spread equally across hair, make up and choosing an outfit.
The majority of course goes on my make up… then my outfit, then last and certainly least, my hair.
I have really fine hair which makes it a nightmare to get it into a nice style so I find myself going for the fastest easiest possible, normally the ones that I can do in no longer than ten minutes! (even for nights out oops)
I’m going to share some of these easy, effortless hairstyles with you all 🙂
First up today is the hair style I go for almost every day… beachy waves!
- Firstly, I wash and dry my hair as I do this every single morning
- I then spray the very ends of my hair with Aussie Miracle Recharge Shine Spray to make my hair nice and glossy (avoiding the root)… and then all over with TRESemme Heat Defense Spray
- I switch my Boutique Salon Soft Waves Hair Wand by BaByliss (thick curling want) to the highest heat – 280 degrees… you can use other sizes of curling wand for this look, just have a play around with how long you need to hold the hair on to get those perfect waves
- While waiting for the wand to heat up (about 30 seconds) I ensure my hair is thoroughly brushed through, ready to be curled
- Once the wand is ready I simply separate my hair down the middle and take about a third of one side of my hair
- I wrap the bottom two thirds of the section of hair around the curlers (I lost the special glove that comes with the wand but I would advise using one as I have so many burns from this part!) and hold the hair for up to 10 seconds
- Now… the most important part, scrunch scrunch scrunch!! I like to scrunch the curled piece of hair three times in my hand as I feel like this is what really shapes the curl and stops it from instantly dropping
- I repeat this step for all sections of hair, due to my fine hair this usually only takes around 2 or 3 minutes!
- Once the whole head has been curled I like to spray, I use Silvikrin Maximum Hold Hairspray and again scrunch while spraying!!
- Some days I like to leave my hair at this, but on days that I’d like my hair to be off my face I then just like to take a bobble or scrunchie… grab the front of my hair and just tie it back for a messy off the face look
This is my favourite way of wearing my hair and I do this almost every day as it’s so easy and looks like it requires more effort than it actually does – bonus!
Thanks for watching/reading,