For someone who spends the majority of her time sleeping through alarms, missing breakfast and rushing about to get to work or uni on time I somehow always manage to find time to set twenty minutes aside to do my make up. Anyone else?
This is just going to be a little post on the make up products I generally use on a day-to-day basis, where you can find them, and how much they are…
Proper reviews on these products will be up over the next few weeks! Along with more reviews on cheaper alternatives to some of these 🙂
- Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer – £22
- Estee Lauder Double Wear – £30
- Maybelline Eraser Eye Corrector – £7.99
- MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder – £20
- Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess – £33
- Barry M Chisel Cheeks Contour Kit – £6.49
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer – £23.50
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade – £15
- MUA Undress Your Skin Highlighter – £3
- Revolution Makeup Ultra Flawless Palette – £8
- Collection Fast Stroke Eyeliner – £2.99 (The best eyeliner EVER)
- LOreal Paris Miss Manga Mascara – £8.99
- MAC Lipstick Brave – £15.50
- MAC Prep and Prime Fix + Spray – £17
These are all of the products I use daily!
I recorded myself applying these products above, Youtube has managed to choose the most unflattering thumbnail ever and it was filmed on an iPad so please don’t judge my video skills!
(Quick disclaimer: I am by no means claiming to be a make up artist I just thought it’d be fun to have a little sped up video of me actually using the products mentioned)
Thanks for reading/watching,